Bon Appétit (November 2016)
Things to Talk About This Thanksgiving Other Than Politics:
- A December 2016 Bucket List: What do you really want to accomplish before the end of the year?
- The best book you read this year. (For Zach it was the new Maria Semple: Today Will Be Different. For Clay, it was Modern Lovers.)
- Things you and yours might do instead of exchanging a bunch of gifts at Christmas this year.
- Fantasy punch recipes. Use this framework: One part sour, two parts sweet, three parts strong, four parts weak
- What's happening on Westworld (Seriously: what IS happening on Westworld? We're not really sure. And the punch will not help this particular problem.)
- How delicious this punch is. Seriously, isn't it good? It's smooth and sweet and tart all at once. (Just don't serve too much of it. Your guests might start talking about politics.)